Yesterday, I had cravings for Loh Mai Kai (Glutinous Rice with Chicken)

And I made it today =) And it tasted pretty fantastic, if I dare say. Today we had practice for Malaysia Night from 4pm (which just ended at 11pm), so I packed food for some of us and it was LOH MAI KAI.

Honestly, I feel pretty bad that because my friends did not get to have a single say on what they might like to eat. To think about it, I have NEVER asked them what they would like to eat. I just cook whatever I feel like cooking and ASSUME they would eat it. Tsk tsk..

Anyways, today's pre-packed dinner was loh mai kai and BANANA OATMEAL PINEAPPLE MUFFIN. You see right, extremely healthy (well, healthier than a double chocolate chip muffin at least), without sacrificing taste, texture and flavour. Mmmm... The muffins smelt so much like goreng pisang!

Yum yum yum. Tired. There is still chicken stock left and also one serving of loh mai kai, so tomorrow is either noodle soup or loh mai kai again. Hhhhmm..


0 comments: